Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lazy Sunday

We had a very lazy weekend.  It was cold here this weekend (high in the 50s!) so we stayed inside, cooking, baking, cuddling, and playing.  It was awesome.



Maddox's vocabulary is increasing so quickly, it is amazing to see.  Just over the weekend he started saying "uh-oh" when he drops something, and started using a sign for book and highchair.  He has also started showing some imaginary play-- today he held a toy phone up to his ear and baby talked into it.  I wish I had caught it on video but I wasn't fast enough. 

He had his 1 year check up last week.  He is now in the 75-90th percentile for height (31 inches) and still in the 5th percentile for weight (19 lbs). The doctor was impressed with his language, and reminded us that it is ok that he isn't walking yet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment