I love it. He is such a cutie! Cat and I are excited to meet the little guy. BTW we are thinking about the week of July 17th to go out to Aunt Sue's. You said you were going to be in the area, but I don't remember when... :)
We were planning on being in AZ sometime over the summer, but I don't think we are anymore. I'm going to have to stay in New Orleans and work most of the summer... :( We should try and plan a time for you and Cat to come to New Orleans for a visit. Would you be interested in that? Maybe over one of your school breaks next year?
Bummer! We were excited to see you guys. But of course Cat and I would love to come down and see all of you! We can talk more about it some time in the future, give you and Luke a chance to decide if you REALLY want to host a couple teenagers for a few says. ;D
I love it. He is such a cutie! Cat and I are excited to meet the little guy. BTW we are thinking about the week of July 17th to go out to Aunt Sue's. You said you were going to be in the area, but I don't remember when... :)
ReplyDeleteWe were planning on being in AZ sometime over the summer, but I don't think we are anymore. I'm going to have to stay in New Orleans and work most of the summer... :( We should try and plan a time for you and Cat to come to New Orleans for a visit. Would you be interested in that? Maybe over one of your school breaks next year?
ReplyDeleteBummer! We were excited to see you guys. But of course Cat and I would love to come down and see all of you! We can talk more about it some time in the future, give you and Luke a chance to decide if you REALLY want to host a couple teenagers for a few says. ;D
ReplyDelete